Counselors at Mending Clinic
Jorge M. Gama, LPC-S
• PTSD • Entrepreneurs • Behavioral Health Assessments •
Cheryl Larrabee, LPC
• ADD/ADHD Testing • Biblical Counseling • Borderline Personality Disorder •
Sandy Owen, LPC-Intern, LCDC
• Substance Abuse • Career Improvement • Life Stage Transitions •
Annette Kerr, LPC-S
• PTSD/EMDR Trained • Marriage • LPC-Intern Supervision •
Indira Johnson, LPC
• Latino/Bilingual • Family Systems • Sex Offenders •
Jalea Seals, LPC
• 212 Behavioral Programs • In-Home Assistance for Behavior Issues •
Advanced Outpatient Program
- Group Therapy (4 days per week)
- Medication Management provided by Dr. Diana Ghelber
- In-home Assessment
For ages 6 and above. Twenty-minute computer game that show amounts of attention, impulsivity, distraction, and disengagement compared to others in
Join the Team
Office space available to rent by the day.
Looking for a PlayTherapist
Individuals, Couples and Families
Self-pay, Sliding scale pricing available
- What is the goal of counseling?
- Must I be a Christian to attend counseling at Mending Clinic?
- More FAQs
Annette recently celebrated her one year anniversary at Mending Clinic and we couldn’t be happier she is part of the team. Being a military wife has given Annette an extensive career working with many different populations all over the country. Now that Annette and her family havepermanently settled in Texas, she is focusing on helping people deal with their trauma and is trained in EMDR.